The farm management process begins with understanding the client’s objectives for their farm. From there, Agri Management Services will develop a farm management plan to accomplish the objectives. This can include:
- Lease Negotiations and Tenant selection
- Crop Input Selection and Grain Marketing
- Client and Tenant Communication
- Detailed Record Keeping
- Financial reports which could include budgeting, profit and loss statements, and 1099’s
- Capital improvement and maintenance projects
- Soil Conservation Projects
Throughout the year, Agri Management Services will monitor and measure progress towards the client’s objectives. Annually, or as the client desires, we will review and reevaluate the farm management plan and make adjustments as needed.
Congratulations to Dick Isaacson on 2018 Farm Manager of the Year!
Please Contact Us for more information!